What We Believe
• There is one God, infinitely perfect, omnipresent, and eternally existent in the persons of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• We affirm the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious atoning death through his shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and his personal return in power and glory.
• The Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired, without error, and is God's revelation of Himself to man. It is a perfect treasure of divine instruction.
• Salvation is by grace, through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. Salvation involves the redemption of the whole man, and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus. There is no salvation apart from personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord.
• Christian baptism is the immersion of a believer in water. …It is an act of obedience symbolizing the believer's faith in a crucified, buried, and risen Saviour, the believer's death to sin, the burial of the old life, and the resurrection to walk in newness of life in Christ Jesus.
• The Lord's Supper is a symbolic act of obedience whereby members … memorialize the death of the Redeemer and anticipate His second coming.